Delicious Reads Photography Contest
The Lake County Library System announces the second annual Photography Contest for K-12 students and adults.
This year’s theme will be Delicious Reads, the theme of the 11th annual Lake County BookFest.
Each contest entry should illustrate the experience of reading, sharing or remembering good books. All students (K-12) and adults in
Lake County are encouraged to enter as many times as they wish. The awards will be announced at the annual Authors’ Reception, on Friday,
March 14, 2014 at the Leesburg Public Library. The winning photographs will be displayed in the Lady Lake Public Library after the
BookFest and also available for viewing on the Lake County Library System website.
All students (K-12) and adults in Central Florida are encouraged to enter as many times as they wish.
Original photo entries are now being accepted at at any Lake County Library System library and online.
Prizes include gift cards for the first through third place winners.
- Photographs should capture the experience of reading, sharing or remembering good books.
- Judging will be divided into two age categories: Youth (15 & under) and Adult (16 yrs & older).
- Submitted photographs must be 8x10 in size once printed on high quality photo paper.
- Photos may be submitted electronically (see below) or in hard copy (8x10 on high quality photo paper).
- Black and white and color photographs accepted.
- Entries must be received by February 21, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Electronic file requirements:
- Files must be in JPG format
- Minimum size is 2400 pixels x 3000 pixels and 300 dpi.
- Maximum size is 3200 pixels x 4000 pixels and 10 MB.
- Use the online entry form to submit your entries or email a completed entry form and image file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scanned photos will not be considered as photo quality is severely degraded when scanned.
- Electronic files must meet the minimum requirements in order to be considered.
Submit your entry today using the online form or download the fillable/printable form.