See book. Read book.
1. Visit your library’s digital collection: www.mylakelibrary.overdrive.com 2. Sign in with your library card.
3. Browse and search for eBooks.
4. When you find a book you want to read, click on the title and select ‘Borrow’.
5. Start reading immediately by clicking the ‘Read’ button or visit your ‘Bookshelf’ to download!
Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period.
Enjoy eBooks anytime, anywhere
After borrowing a book, you can download to enjoy on your computer or mobile device and transfer to an eBook reader.
1. From your ‘Bookshelf’, use the drop down menu to down- load your preferred format.
2. Kindle titles can be read on a Kindle device or through a
Kindle reading app via Amazon.com.
3. For all other formats, click on ‘Help’ to install free software.
On a computer
- Adobe Digital Editions for eBooks (EPUB, PDF)
On a mobile phone or tablet
- OverDrive Media Console mobile app
To transfer to an eBook reader
1. Connect your device to the computer.
2. For eBook readers: Open Adobe Digital Editions and drag and drop your downloaded eBook onto the device name on the left panel.
Format availability may vary by library.
Visit your library’s digital collection website’s ‘Help’ link or go to http://help.overdrive.com for more instructional guides