I love learning different tips and tricks.
One of my favorites is to lotion your hands before using a hot glue gun. The lotion provides a barrier and the glue will not stick to your skin. If you have ever been burnt by a high temp glue gun, you know this is a good tip.
Ten (totally random and in no particular order) Tips
1. After boiling eggs, save the water and cool. Use in the garden for a calcium spiked watering.
2. You can also use boiling water to kill weeds. That or a shot of vinegar on a sunny day.
3. Use a vinegar rinse before shampooing to treat dandruff.
4. Dandruff flakes or pet hair all over that place, packing tape looped around your hand will pick it up.
5. Wiping with a dryer sheet will also pick up pet hair.
6. Use vinegar soaked clothes to wrap around bathroom fixtures to combat lime scale. Leave them for several hours or overnight.
7. Drop a denture tablet into the toilet let set for 20 minutes for an easy clean.
8. If you rinse a measuring cup in hot water before using syrup or oil, it will not stick to the cop.
9. Add a tablespoon of flour to the egg and milk mixture for crisper french toast.
10. A simple blackhead peel recipe – 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin and 11/2 tbsp milk mix together and microwave for 10 -15 seconds, stir and apply to face. Let dry. Peel. Then splash cold water to close pores.
Check out some of the books full of tips at your library.